Contact Us Now!
Sydney Emergency Plumbing Specialist
Are you looking for a 24-hour emergency plumbing service near me? OZ Plumbers is here for you. Our rescue plumbing doctors are fully qualified, and experienced professionals will be on call 24/7 to handle all types of emergencies. We guarantee excellent service at an affordable rate.
How Much Do Plumbers Charge In An Emergency Calls?
Homeowners and business owners know that water plumbing emergencies can happen anytime. Some may occur during your most critical times, while others might not affect you as much since they appear later in the day or week. But it can be a real problem when your pipes burst at 3 am, and if you cannot fix the problem yourself, you will require an emergency plumber to fix it fast so it doesn’t disrupt your work schedule too significantly.
You deserve the best, and that’s what we provide. We offer upfront pricing on all emergency plumbing jobs, so you know exactly how much it will cost before starting work.
Tips Before Calling Us In An Emergency
- The first thing to do is contain and isolate any leaky pipes.
- Turn off your main water supply lines with an isolation valve or shutoff at both ends.
- Turn down the gas meter.
Are You Facing Any Of These Emergency Plumbing Problems
- Blocked Drain
- No Hot Water
- Water Leaks
- Burst Pipes
- Leaking or Dripping Taps
- Roof Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Blocked Toilet
Why Choose Us As Your Eastern Suburbs Emergency Plumbers
A plumbing emergency can be severe. When the pipes burst, you need a team available 24/7 and ready to get your life back on track. We’re just one phone call away. Our quality plumbing technicians are certified and trained for emergency repairs from burst pipes to leaking toilets. We have you covered with over 15 years of trusted experience and a highly skilled team of emergency plumbers.
We Fix Common Plumbing Emergency In Sydney
Anytime you have water coming out from your pipes with no warning, this could signify an emergency that needs to be fixed today.
Some common emergency plumbing problems are:
- Burst Pipes: You can’t afford to wait any longer. If your water has been interrupted, get in touch with a professional as soon as possible—no matter what time of day or night it is.
- Leaking Water Heater: This can be due to hidden problems and must receive immediate attention.
- Clogged Sinks: Clogged sinks are not only an annoyance but can also lead to more severe problems.
- Clogged Toilets: Toilets are the most common plumbing fixtures in homes. This means they suffer from severe wear and tear, which leads to clogs when the toilet runs into trouble.
- Leaky Faucet: The worst thing about leaks is the constant stream of water waking you up. It’s a typical plumbing emergency, especially if your home has older or original fixtures.
What To Do In A Plumbing Emergency
- Burst Pipes: When you notice burst pipes and overflowing bathtubs or sinks, it’s crucial to shut off the main water valve and call a local emergency plumber.
- Leaking or Dripping Taps: When you notice that your tap is leaking or dripping, call for emergency plumbing services immediately, so it doesn’t worsen and cause extensive damage.
- Blocked Drain: Place the plunger over your drain, so it creates a seal. Push and draw up rapidly. The plunger should quickly break down any clogs or waste materials in pipes, but if nothing clears, call a good plumber before any further damage is done.
- Gas Leaks: When you notice an odor of gas, keep the doors and windows open as this will allow any potential explosions, shut off pilot lights, turn off the main supply of your gas connection and unplug all gas appliances; evacuate the area immediately then call a Gas Leak Detection company ASAP.
- Roof Leaks: Blocked gutters and downpipes are the most common cause of roof leaks.
- Overflowing Sewer: Call an emergency plumber if you think there is an issue with your sewer line
How Long Does An Emergency Plumber Take?
We have built our business on the idea that no one should wait for long periods when there is an issue with their plumbing. Our pleasant plumbers guarantee a 30-minute response time as standards through Sydney’s eastern suburb. We provide quick response and quality work during plumbing emergencies. You don’t need to worry about calling us outside our regular business hours. Our 24/7 emergency service in Sydney is ready for you and will be there with any plumbing needs that may arise. A quick fix for your plumbing problem is just a phone call away.