Contact Us Now!
Australia Blocked Drain Specialist
We are the number 1 blocked drain plumber in Australia because we don’t just clear up the problem and move on. We advise our customers how preventative plumbing maintenance can keep their pipes running smoothly long term so they won’t be happening again in the future.
Are You Facing Some Of These Common Blocked Drain Problems?
- Is there a small lake forming around your floor drain?
- Have you noticed that your toilets, showers, or bathtubs take a long time to drain?
- Do you notice a distinct odor when using the restroom or kitchen sink?
- Have you noticed a gurgling sound coming from your sink or toilet?
- Does the water in your toilet bowl seem to be rising?
- Is your drain overflowing?
How Much Does It Cost To Have Drains Unblocked?
There are dozens of drain cleaning and plumbing companies in Australia. However, choosing one can be confusing. We always recommend you research and look for a company with superior plumbing skills like ours. You can’t put a price on clean drains.
The price of cleaning blocked drains depends largely upon many factors, such as what type of blockage occurred—for example, organic debris and food scrap in the kitchen sink.
$0 Call Out Promise
You don’t have to worry about hidden costs with our $0 call-out guarantee. No matter what your problem is, we’ll come to take care of it for free. Just fill out the form or give us a call. You won’t be charged at all during the process.
We Implement 4 Methods To Unblock Your Drain
- The force of the push is what forces air through pipes to clear clogs. This means you can’t go fast with an old plunger because it won’t have enough power.
- The electric eel is an efficient, safe device that clears the blockage in pipes. The coil metal wire makes contact with the walls of your drainage system and rotates as it goes down; this works great for small drains that require clogged sewer repairs.
- The high-pressure jetting technique is a popular way to clear clogged drains. It uses water at higher pressure, which can penetrate deeper into the drain. This method often works best for drain problems since it’s one of the most practical ways out there.
- Chemical treatments are valuable in unblocking drainage systems and inhibiting root growth. They can also melt body oils to alleviate clogged sewer drains as well.
How We Work On Clearing Australia Drain Blockages
Our highly trained plumbing doctors can resolve a usual blocked toilet, basin, or shower with drain rods to clear the blockage. Many tools are at our disposal, including high-pressure jet blasters or electric eels, to unblock the pipes and clear them out more efficiently. We also use CCTV cameras to identify what caused your problem so that it doesn’t happen again.
The Internet Is A Great Place For Information, But Not Everything You Read There Can Be Trusted.
You can always count on us for guaranteed same-day service and 30 minutes response time. We’ve been in this industry for 15 years. Our company is committed to the Australian community and offers a lifetime warranty on all works done.
Why Choose Us For Your Blocked Drain Emergency?
We are available 24/7, seven days a week, for your blocked drain emergencies. Our local team of experts is reliable, honest, trained, experienced, licensed, insured, and most of all, we will give you the best and excellent service at an affordable plumbing rate.
How You Can Try To Unclog Your Own Drain?
- Use a plunger. Plunging your sink is a great way to unclog it fast. Start by running water into the drain for about one second, then put on any available plungers.
- Use Baking Soda and Vinegar. Start by pouring boiling water down the drain, and then add half a cup of baking soda. Let it sit for about 5 minutes before adding vinegar and another cup of boiling water.
- Use Hot Water and Soap. Mix a few tablespoons of dish soap in hot water and bring it until you see that all the solidified fats have dissolved. This method will help wash away any blockages from pipes.
- Use a Wire Clothes Hanger. Straighten a wire hanger. Place the hooked end (the U-shaped part) into your drain and try to fish out any clumps of hair caught on it, then immediately run hot water down the drain to flush away all other debris.
- Use Drain Snake. Drain snakes are essential for drains that have been blocked. They’re long, thin cables designed to fit through tight curves and unclog any blockages in your pipes 100 feet away.
- Use Chemical Cleaners. A run-to store can do the trick. When using chemical cleaners like lye or sulfuric acid-based, follow instructions closely and be careful with splashing.
Drain Cleaning Experts
Blocked Drains Australia Comes In Many Forms
We’ve been working with blocked drains for a long time now.
Over the last fifteen years, we’ve worked with homes, offices, and factories. Blockages are always associated with toilets, but we also see them in other areas where they occur, such as:
- Blocked kitchen sinks
- Blocked Bathroom Sinks
- Blocked Shower and Bath Drains
- Blocked Toilet Drains
- Blocked Gutter
Why Are My Drains Blocked?
The following may cause your drains to be blocked:
- Tree roots. A cracked pipe can allow dirt and tree roots to enter and clog the drain. These roots may eventually break through the cracked area and create a blockage.
- Grease. One of the most common causes of blocked drains is Grease. This Grease solidifies in the drain and sticks to the walls.
- Cooking oils are other common causes of blocked drains.
- Food waste. Not just trash but leftover lunches and food scraps can accumulate in the drain and cause a blockage.
- Wet wipes can also cause blocked drains, as they do not degrade completely in the drain.
- Hair can also clog drain if it is washed down with soap, hair products, and pet dander.
- Foreign objects may also block a drain.
Who Is Responsible For A Blocked Sewer Drain?
If you have a plumbing pipe problem in your home, it’s important to know who is responsible. The property owner must address any blockages or issues from the sewer connection point to their drains and pipes. The local council or wastewater authority is in charge of your water meter, lines, and drains that lead away from your property.
You May Be Asking What A Boundary Trap Is?
The last section of pipe that plumbers are allowed to work on before calling in a water service provider is called the “Boundary Trap.” It will enable friendly plumbers direct access from an owner’s private network and functions as its last point before connecting with authority drains, and it is the pipe that flows from your property to the main sewer line.
How To Avoid Australia Blocked Toilets
While everyone hates to have a clogged toilet, it’s even worse when you need an immediate plumber. But don’t worry! The team at OZ Plumbers is here for all your plumbing repair needs, and we’ll be able to give you friendly advice on what type of service might work best before confirming an appointment.
Is There A Permanent Solution?
In some cases, the only solution is repairing or replacing a damaged water line. At our company, we are always looking for new ways to provide the best service possible. Our sewer plumbers near me use an up-to-date Sydney Water Sewer Service Diagram, which helped them pinpoint where your home might have a water flow problem. We offer you the least expensive permanent drain repair solution that will work for years without needing more repairs or maintenance costs.
Do Not Plant Trees 10 Meters Of Your Sewer Or Storm Water Drain
Did you know that trees are the largest plants on Earth? They need water to flourish, and their roots are experts in finding their way to your pipes. If left unchecked, tree-root intrusion causes problems for pipes, drainage and oak plumbing systems, and your home’s water supply.
Talk to Us Today
When you need reliable and trustworthy plumbers in Australia, call us today! You’ll get an instant quote right away, so don’t hesitate to reach out for any of these excellent services: sink plumbing; bathtub plumbing; basement bathroom plumbing; adding a toilet to existing plumbing; construction plumbing; dishwasher plumbing; hot water plumbing; house plumbing; industrial plumbing; septic plumbing; hydro jet plumbing; water heater plumbing; underground plumbing; dishwasher plumbing; waterworks plumbing; indoor plumbing; trenchless plumbing; outdoor plumbing; domestic plumbing; kitchen sink plumbing; new construction plumbing; under slab plumbing, water plumbing, etc.
We are here whenever necessary – just one quick phone call can make all the difference between having professional help at hand or being left on their own during such emergencies. Talk to us today.